Once you have set up your domain and hosting on your dedicated or virtual dedicated server, setting up email accounts in cPanel only takes a few steps.
To set up email accounts, use cPanel instead of WebHost Manager for the domain you want to configure.
NOTE: This procedure assumes that you are using you dedicated or virtual dedicated server as your nameserver. This means that you do not need to modify your MX records to set up email accounts in cPanel. If you are using another nameserver for your domain, you will need to modify your MX records to connect to your email accounts.
To Set Up Email Accounts for Your Domain Using cPanel
- Access cPanel using to the following URL:
Where "yourdomainnamehere.com" is the domain name you want to manage.
- Log in using the user name and password you created when you set up the account for your domain in WebHost Manager.
- From the list of options on the right, select Mail.
- From your list of options under the Mail Manager Main Menu, select Manage/Add/Remove Accounts.
- On the Mail Account Maintenance page, click Add Account.
- Enter an E-mail name for this account. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a Password for this account.
- You can also specify the mailbox quota for this email account on this page.
- Click Create.
Once the Account Created message displays, you can connect to your account using an email client or Webmail.